Conditions of use of the site and data processing
CONDITIONS OF USE.
In order to use the services offered on this domain owned by Hotel Celio SrL and used and managed independently by the User (whose references are indicated in the Contact section of the site), you will need to register by choosing a username and password. , where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and providing personal information ensuring that these are updated, complete and truthful.
The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
Following registration, you will be able to access all or some of the services on this site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, affirmations and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
You can enter comments on the products purchased and / or offered for sale, on the services offered by the User of the site, after reading these Conditions, assuming full responsibility for the contents related to you.
Hotel Celio SrL or the User of the site cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations committed by you or for questions and claims, including compensatory claims, that may be advanced by third parties, in relation to the content entered by you including the Public Authority and the control Authorities in advertising matters, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to the User.
All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. Hotel Celio SrL or the User of the site will not be responsible in any way for any incorrect interpretations and activities undertaken by you following the consultation of this site.
Hotel Celio SrL or the User of the site will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene on activities performed by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
Hotel Celio SrL declines any responsibility for the contents posted on this site by its users and by the User, committing itself only to provide for the timely removal of the contents object of dispute by third parties upon suitable notification by the interested party and / or of the competent authority.
You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material of the services or associated with them.
The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are found. Hotel Celio SrL and the User of the site therefore exclude any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or particular characteristics of the services, as well as will not be liable in any case in the event that the services are rendered unavailable, in whole or in part, or, for any other way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, they do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be affected by numerous factors that are not within the control possibilities of Hotel Celio SrL or the User of the site.
Hotel Celio SrL or the User of the site reserve the right to provide and request you to accept, from time to time, additional conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable.
Hotel Celio SrL and the User of the site may modify these Conditions. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any dispute arising from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to the Italian ordinary jurisdiction.
Hotel Celio SrL or the User of the site do not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The eventual invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions where accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.
For the use of this site it is essential that the following rules of conduct are observed.
Each user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comments system is accessible to all and readable by all. Users interact with each other for the sole purpose of being able to express their opinions or clarifications. Exchanges of personal information whose content is outside the scope of this site, controversy or disturbance to participants with unnecessary and off-topic comments are not allowed. In the use of this site, users must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, derogatory or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or in any case content that could harm the Company, the User of the site or to third parties. Your ideas must be expressed without irreverent tones or deliberately provocative aimed at generating quarrels, discussions or disturbing. In case of violation by third parties of the above, we invite you to promptly report to the User's email address indicated in the Contacts section or to the 'address email@example.com.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D.LGS. 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 AND ARTT. 13 AND 14 EU REGULATION 2016/679 (hereinafter also "GDPR")
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form. The Company, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.
1. Source of personal data: The Company processes, as an independent owner, the data you have expressly and voluntarily entered by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.
2. Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes connected or instrumental to your requests. By entering data to satisfy your requests, you agree to receive information material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional contact methods (via telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail). The processing of your data constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however if you fail to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests cannot be satisfied.
3. Duration of treatment:
The processing will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
4. Data processing methods: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: The Company may communicate the personal data provided to subjects who carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities for the Company, necessary for the provision of the services on the site and to satisfy your requests. . The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as "Controllers", or as "Managers" of specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the same subjects perform in favor of Society. The employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data as "Managers" or "Appointees".
6. Rights of the interested party: You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, commonly used, understandable and legible. from automatic device; the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied, in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as managers or agents; you will also have the right to cancel, transform into anonymous form or block data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company, you can contact it at the addresses indicated on this site, or you can contact Hotel Celio SrL at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org